Your wedding ceremony and the day that surrounds it is the most extraordinary day of your life (so far).
When choosing Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants, you can be assured your ceremony is fashioned to reflect your uniqueness. I highlight your love and the beautiful commitment you’re making.
I know what’s important to you. My goal is you absolutely have an extraordinary ceremony on your wedding day.
1) Focuses on your spiritual connection and deep friendship. Choose to have prayer or silence. References to the Divine (if you desire) are compassionately generic, positive and affirmative.
2) Reflects your values and style and is totally unique to you.
3) Acknowledges and appreciates your friends, family and their contribution to your lives.
4) Is delivered in a heart-felt manner that expertly guides you through each stage, so you’re comfortable and confident.
* Rev Crystal can meet with you in person, or via Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts.
NOTE: There’s a $50 additional travel fee for weddings outside of Grand Traverse County. $100 travel fee applies to counties over an hour from Traverse City (example: Crawford, Emmet, Cheboygan, etc.) Weddings on Mackinaw Island will be priced individually.
Contact me (Rev Crystal) to discuss your vision and get pricing options. Email me directly at email@example.com. Be sure to check out my couples’ recommendations of my services on WeddingWire.com. See the video I made with 2019 couple, Jessica and Brian.
Fast forward to 15 minutes to hear Jessica and Brian’s review.
Check out our hashtag: #northernmichiganweddingofficiants