Your relationship is not boring or dull. Why should your ceremony be that way?
When you choose Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants, your ceremony is extraordinary. It is put together to reflect how your love makes the world a better place.
I respect what’s important to you. My goal is for you to have an extraordinary ceremony on your wedding day.
1) Focuses on your spiritual connection and deep friendship. Choose to have prayer or silence. References to the Divine (if you desire) are compassionately generic, positive and affirmative.
2) Reflects your values and style and is totally unique to you.
3) Acknowledges and appreciates your friends, family and their contribution to your lives.
4) Is delivered from our heart to yours. We guide you through each element of the ceremony so you’re comfortable and confident.
Download a description of our 2022 Extraordinary Wedding Ceremony
* Rev Crystal can meet with you in person, or via Skype, FaceTime, Google Hangouts.
NOTE: There’s a $50 additional travel fee for weddings outside of Grand Traverse County. $100 travel fee applies to counties over an hour from Traverse City (example: Crawford, Emmet, Cheboygan, etc.) Weddings on Mackinaw Island will be priced individually.
Contact me (Rev Crystal) to discuss your vision and get pricing options. Email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to check out my couples’ recommendations of my services on Google, TheKnot.com, WeddingWire.com.
See the video I made with Rachel who married Sean on the beach in Glen Arbor.