Rev. Crystal Yarlott is a non-denominational minister. She was ordained in 1989 by Unity Institute. She’s been the wedding officiant for over 700 happy couples.
“Freedom comes by respecting all spiritual traditions. Everyone has the right to be spiritually supported, regardless of past or present religious affiliation.
“All cultures have wedding traditions. Because officiants often get asked about ceremonies they’re unfamiliar with, I wrote The Treasury of Special Wedding Ceremonies to help couples find their traditions, establish a new and unique on for themself, or find out who does what! It’s published on Amazon. My shameless sales pitch is to perfect your wedding ceremony, purchase a copy for yourself here:
“I retired from leading Unity of Traverse City in November of 2011. Since then I’ve focused on creating memorable ceremonies.
“Helping couples enter their marriage not only happy about being together but being with others is an honor and a pleasure. Some couples want to enter their marriage prepared for the unexpected, so I created an optional relationship coaching program. Here couples can develop the greater understanding and skills they seek so they more effectively communicate and relate through the ups and downs that are normal to any relationship. The Spiritual Relationship program is awesome!”
The Benefits of Working with Rev. Crystal are:
- Customized wedding ceremonies reflect what’s important to you. I’ve got some fabulous methods to discover what makes the love you’ve found worth committing to. As I discover what makes your love story so awesome, I incorporate the best details in your ceremony.
- All but the Elopement wedding package includes a 17-page selection of options I’ve tweaked over many years. This packet is a great place to start making the ceremony your own. The packet contains of a variety of vows, readings and additional ceremonies like the Sand Ceremony or Wine Box Ceremony. Bring your own selections, too!
- Flexibility. I love traveling to your location. Whether you’re exchanging your I Do’s on a Traverse City beach or at one of the many beautiful venues in northwestern Michigan, I’ll be there. Travel includes the following counties: Antrim, Benzie, Charlevoix, Emmet, Grand Traverse, Kalkaska, and Leelanau.
- Skype, FaceTime, Google Meets platforms. Any one of these options are great alternatives for our in-person ceremony planning meeting. If you’re investigating my services, here’s where you can ask any question and I can explain any wedding package to you.
- Any contact needed as your wedding day approaches
- You’ll receive a pdf of your final ceremony emailed to you after your wedding day
- Updates and good information is posted regularly on our Wedding Facebook page, Northern Michigan Wedding Officiants. Please check us out for more details and information to help you have the best wedding experience!
Recommitment Ceremonies, Child Christenings and Naming Ceremonies. Memorial and Funeral Services. Personal Coaching.